Find out why we are a designer's best friend. XPtronics Inc. is a PCB assembly shop focusing on prototypes and low volume, high variety production. We pride ourselves on meeting the demands of designers who want to launch their products faster and gain a competitive edge.
Managed by quality professionals who have worked in the electronic manufacturing field for more than 15 years, XPtronics strives to deliver the highest customer satisfaction possible through a disciplined approach to high quality, on-time delivery, and affordable pricing.
• From just idea or from schematics to Gerbers ready to PCB fabrication
• PCB design assistance for manufacturability (Design For Manufacturability)
• First off PCB prototype for approval
• Free no obligation quotation
• Consignment or turn key /partial turn key
• PCB assembly, functional testing, mechanical assembly, packaging
• Stringent quality control
• Quantity ranges 1~10pcs
• 1-2 day delivery upon all parts received
• Feedback on design issues if present
• Recommendation for substitute
CEO & FOUNDER
"XP IS LIKE A DRIVE-THROUGH,
QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL."
We understand the importance of a quick turn around. We know that for you to have a competitive advantage you need to see your prototype as soon as possible. At XPtroncis we do all that we can to make sure that time is on your side. We look over your diagrams to make sure that all is where it should be. If we see any modifications that may be needed we get back to you quickly so that the project keeps moving. We see ourselves as an extension of your team. When you are succesful so are we.
AT XPtronics we don't descrimonate against the size of a project. Whether your project is big or small you have our guarantee that we will do all that we can to ensure your success. Join growing ranks of satisfied customers that have seen the XPadvantage.
MOVING AT THE SPEED OF YOUR BUSINESS
ALL THE TOOLS FOR YOUR SUCCESS
ELITE 5920 Semi-automatic screen printer
• Max. PCB size 550mmx550mm,
• Repeat accuracy ±12.5µm
We have all the equipment that you need to bring your products to market quickly and succesfully. We have cutting edge machines at your disposal to our experience and expertise. For over 15 years we have been working to ensure that our customers get the very best from us. All processes are lead free capable One SMT line and one through hole line.
PICK AND PLACE
7 heating zone Conceptronic HVA102 Reflow machine
• 7 zone High Velocity Convection
• Reliable soldering result
• Lead free or leaded
Assembleon Topaz X Pick and Place machine, 14,000CPH, capable of 0.3mm fine pitch placement
• Component size from chip size of 0201 to 32mm QFP/ BGA
• Mounting speed up to 14000CPH
• Max. number of different part number: 90
SEHO GoWave 1030 wave soldering machine, lead free capable
• Component preform, hand insertion, wave solder
• Lead free or leaded
• Touch up and repair
INSPECTION AND TESTING
Final testing is performed
• Inspection criteria meets IPC-A-610 class 2 standard
• Testing plan is based on basic no load testing or according to customers’ spec
• Individual assembly is wrapped with ESD bubble wrap or ESD bag.
If you are looking for a quote please give us a call, drop us an email or fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
GET A QUOTE
We would love to hear from you and would consider it an honour to partner with you on your next project.
115 Torbay Road Unit 7 Markham ON L3R 2M9 905 940-5656
T. (905) 940-5656
115 Torbay Road Unit 7 Markham ON L3R 2M9